Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Possible

Inspiration : "Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string." — Pelé



don't be difficult
live out melodic style

all possible grace

  • Haiku Heights - Day 8 : #119 : Possible
  • Picture credential(c)rachanas



  • I got couple of Sweet friends who speak Spanish and Portuguese, so I thought to translate the lines and writing them too so that it would be easy for them to go through.

In Spanish
no ser difícil
vivir el estilo melódico
toda la gracia posible

In Portugese
não ser difícil
viver estilo melódico
toda a graça possível

6 comments:

  1. Seeking the melodies of life is far more healthy for the spirit than seeking the discords!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your words "all possible grace" This would be a lovely way to live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picture and a nice haiku ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachana you touch a chord here.. Thanks.. All possible grace..indeed.. Thanks RS:)

    ReplyDelete

You have known me with my first blog Humming Today
Now this is a time for me to know more of YOU.
Since, I know no matter how much your and my life be counted as different, we still share same feelings, emotions, needs, desires and dreams!
Lets share more of rhyme & hymns of Life!
Please be free to share your ideas, questions or anything you like or even dislike about this blog/post.
I will heartily appreciate you constructive feedback!
Lets lead Life a melodic style!