Monday, April 23, 2012

Bliss




Your smile speaks to me
connects every lonely

dots, Bliss between eyes


  • Haiku Heights - Day 24 : #135 : Bliss
  • Bollywood's finest actress Madhuri Dixit



  • I got couple of Sweet friends who speak Spanish and Portuguese, so I thought to translate the lines and writing them too so that it would be easy for them to go through.

In Spanish
Tu sonrisa me habla
conecta todos los solitarios
puntos, la dicha entre los ojos

In Portugese
Seu sorriso me fala
conecta cada solitário
pontos Bliss, entre os olhos

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and apt lines....Nicely penned Rachana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Loved it...connects every lonely
    dots

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, God bless these eyes and the smile.. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome composed haiku. Nice picture too. Wonderful eyes that are mesmerizing me.

    ReplyDelete

You have known me with my first blog Humming Today
Now this is a time for me to know more of YOU.
Since, I know no matter how much your and my life be counted as different, we still share same feelings, emotions, needs, desires and dreams!
Lets share more of rhyme & hymns of Life!
Please be free to share your ideas, questions or anything you like or even dislike about this blog/post.
I will heartily appreciate you constructive feedback!
Lets lead Life a melodic style!