Tuesday, June 19, 2012

a rose is a rose

Miracles for Me

Soft rose petals seeks
bright sunshine on my way smiles
Sweet scent fills my lungs


Every day when I watched glowing red roses in my garden, I felt this has been the best gift of nature. It's like a blessing to have a glory of red roses filling up the aura and my lungs with sweet scent. Yet one day I noticed a bunch of red roses dying. No wonder a rose is indeed the rose. Despite the rough edges, crisp drying petals, the rose looked as beautiful and as bright as ever. Still such a satisfaction to the soul. Drying flowers left the scent but the sweetness still surrounds the left over. Somehow, it gave me a thought that certain beauty is always eternal and effortlessly reaches the heart to touch in the most delighting and gentle way!


8 comments:

  1. Roses are so beautiful ~ Taoism at its best ~ lovely haiku ~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very up-lifting haiku for a dying rose.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, love the pop of pink against the green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachana this is a nice haiku. I love hoe you brought bright sunlight and life together in this one.
    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shot. Love the colors.
    Thanks for linking up to Observing Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty photo, love it! <3
    I also doing this project, anyway! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photo, and a wonderful narrative!

    ReplyDelete

You have known me with my first blog Humming Today
Now this is a time for me to know more of YOU.
Since, I know no matter how much your and my life be counted as different, we still share same feelings, emotions, needs, desires and dreams!
Lets share more of rhyme & hymns of Life!
Please be free to share your ideas, questions or anything you like or even dislike about this blog/post.
I will heartily appreciate you constructive feedback!
Lets lead Life a melodic style!